Esco Airstream® Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Bench offers proven protection for your samples and processes. With over thousands of units in use worldwide, this model offers a sensible balance of quality, performance features and cost-effectiveness. Like all Esco clean benches this model features many key innovations for which Esco is recognized for: mini-pleat separatorless ULPA filter technology, the best product protection in the world, external rotor motors, superior filter mechanical construction.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles are better than HEPA filters. ULPA filters last as long as conventional HEPA filters and have similar replacement costs.
- All Esco laminar flow clean benches provide ISO Class 3 air cleanliness within the work zone as per ISO 14644.1, significantly cleaner than the usual Class 5 classification on clean benches offered by the competition.
- The intelligent blower system maintains airflow as the filter becomes loaded, ensuring optimum efficiency and product protection.
- An additional disposable pre-filter traps large particles in the inflow air prior to reaching the main filter, protecting against damage and prolonging filter life.
- All Esco products are manufactured for the most demanding laboratory applications. All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life. The main body of the clean bench is constructed of industrialgrade electro-galvanized steel.
- One piece formed stainless steel work surface with a curved front edge is designed for maximum operator comfort.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start.
- Esco Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test methods specified in EN12469.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- Most of electrical components are UL listed or UL recognized, ensuring superior electrical safety for the operator.
- Esco ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces.