Controlling the ingress of particulate contamination into cleanrooms and other controlled environments is paramount in order to maintain the integrity of products and processess. Personnel traffic is the most important factor which must be controlled. Esco Pass Boxes and Transfer Hatches are a cost effective solution as they allow materials to be transferred into the controlled environment without actual personnel movement. They may also be used to protect the external environment from egress of contamination, for example, in biological safety laboratory applications.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- Mechanical interlock is reliable, maintenance-free, fail safe and maintains cleanroom integrity by preventing both doors from being opened at the same time. The interlock design has been life-tested to 10,000 cycles to guarantee long service life.
- All Esco products are manufactured for the most demanding controlled environment applications.
- All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
- The main body of the pass box is constructed of pharmaceutical-grade stainless steel.
- The internal side walls of the pass box are constructed from a single piece of stainless steel, with coved corners for easy cleaning.
- Transparent 10 mm (0.3”) tempered glass doors provide visibility into the interior. Frameless construction is easy to clean with no joints for contaminants to accumulate.
- Durable feather edge rubber gasketed door seals maintain cleanroom integrity and are easy to clean.
- Pass box hardware has been custom designed for reliable service, featuring large, durable hinges, and ergonomic handles.
- One stainless steel mounting flange is included.
- Extended 3 year warranty.