Controlling the ingress of particulate contamination into cleanrooms and other controlled environments is paramount in order to maintain the integrity of products and processess. Personnel traffic is the most important factor which must be controlled. Esco Pass Boxes and Transfer Hatches are a cost effective solution as they allow materials to be transferred into the controlled environment without actual personnel movement. They may also be used to protect the external environment from egress of contamination, for example, in biological safety laboratory applications.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- Mechanical interlock is reliable, maintenance-free, fail safe and maintains cleanroom integrity by preventing both doors from being opened at the same time.
- All Esco products are manufactured for the most demanding controlled environment applications.
- All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
- The main body of the pass box is constructed of industrial-grade electrogalvanized steel.
- The pass box base surface is constructed of stainless steel, making the work zone easy to clean.
- Acrylic doors provide a clear view of the internal chamber.
- Standard 1 year warranty.