Immersion coolers can be used for accessory cooling, or to replace consumables such as dry ice or liquid nitrogen. Simply place the cooling probe into your liquid for clean, easy, continuous operation. For more information contact the sales office in your area.
HAAKE Immersion Coolers
The HAAKE EK series of immersion coolers have wide temperature ranges and available integrated control. They provide the easiest way to cool small samples and are a reliable and flexible alternative to tap water cooling. For more information contact the sales office in your area.
- HAAKE EK20 Immersion Cooler
- HAAKE EK30 Immersion Cooler
- HAAKE EK45 Immersion Cooler
- HAAKE EK90 Immersion Cooler
HAAKE Immersion/Bridge Circulators
Immersion circulators provide an ideal solution for controlling temperature in stand-alone baths of up to 50 liters. They attach to the bath walls and can heat and even circulate out to external applications. For more information contact the sales office in your area.
- HAAKE C10 Immersion Circulator
- HAAKE DC10 Immersion Circulator
- HAAKE DC30 Immersion Circulator
- HAAKE DC50 Immersion Circulator
- HAAKE DL30 Immersion Circulator
- HAAKE Phoenix II P1-H70 Bridge Circulator
- HAAKE Phoenix II P2-H70 Bridge Circulator
NESLAB Immersion Coolers
The NESLAB CC series of immersion coolers are designed primarily for low temperature operation as a cost-effective alternative to dry ice. They offer flexible probe options in compact immersion coolers. For more information contact the sales office in your area.
- NESLAB CC-100 Immersion cooler
- NESLAB CC-25 Immersion Cooler
- NESLAB CC-65 Immersion Cooler