RP 12C, RP 15C VARIO, RP 22C VARIO and RP 35C VARIO
The combination of an oil-free chemistry diaphragm pump with a Roots pump leads to a significant increase in pumping speed and improves ultimate vacuum by an order of magnitude. VACUUBRAND "RP" Roots pumping units feature a high specific corrosion resistance. The dry and oil-free compression and their good pumping speed, particularly in the pressure range between 0.2 and 50 mbar, allow the pumping of large amounts of vapors. VARIO Roots pumping units use automatic, gas-load-dependent adjustment of the speed of the Roots pump. This results in high performance even at high inlet pressures and prevents overheating of the pump.
- low ultimate vacuum < 0.2 mbar
- very high pumping speed from 12 to 40 m³/h, maximum between 0.2 and 100 mbar
- measurably reduced backflow of oil due to oil-free pump chamber of Roots pump
- virtually oil-free vacuum compared to rotary vane pumps
- active pollution control: less pollution of environment, no regular discharge of contaminated waste oil