The digital display ensures easy and accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque. Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and long life.
Features & Benefits
- Low cost and easy to use
- Direct display in:
- cP or mPa·s
- % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
Learn About Viscosity
Need help? Our Education section may be just the thing to clarify unfamiliar terms and help start you on your way to a better understanding of viscosity. Learn about viscosity and rheological relationships, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, and how a Brookfield instrument can help your production process and much more.
Help Me Choose
PDF Dosyasını İndir
Having difficulties determining what instrument is best for you? Try our Help Me Choose
section for guidance on the model selection process, spindle construction considerations, and other useful information to help you make an informed decision on the best instrument for your application.