Features & Benefits
- PC Interface for use with optional Wingather Software and output connection to printer
- Direct access to time measurement function (time to torque, time to stop)
- Temperature off-set capability to ±5°C
- Senses and displays continuously:
- Viscosity (cP or mPa·s)
- Temperature (°C or °F) (OPTIONAL)
- % Torque
- Speed (rpm)
- Spindle used
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Select all functions from user-friendly keypad
- Choice of 18 rotational speeds
- Optional RTD temperature probe
- Auto-zero function to ensure precision torque measurement
- Auto-range function to define full scale range (FSR) for all spindle/speed combinations
- Warns of under- or over-range torque measurement condition
- Direct output to chart recorder
- Timed Stop feature to measure viscosity at precise user specified time interval
- Time to Torque feature to measure the time interval for sample to reach user defined torque value
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
Optional RTD Temperature Probe DVP-94Y.
Also requires special circuit board for temperature sensing. Must be ordered when instrument is purchased. Call for details.
Learn About Viscosity
Need help? Our Education section may be just the thing to clarify unfamiliar terms and help start you on your way to a better understanding of viscosity. Learn about viscosity and rheological relationships, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, and how a Brookfield instrument can help your production process and much more.
Help Me Choose
PDF Dosyasını İndir
Having difficulties determining what instrument is best for you? Try our Help Me Choose
section for guidance on the model selection process, spindle construction considerations, and other useful information to help you make an informed decision on the best instrument for your application.