The Safety Solution for Life Science Laboratories
Introducing the Esco Labculture Reliant™ - the best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet on the North American market supported by nationwide sales and service representatives in the USA and Canada. The Reliant series is designed with a shorter height and smaller footprint for optimal utilization of lab space.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- Certified to NSF 49 and UL 61010 for safety and performance.
- The best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet on the North American market supported by nationwide sales and service representatives in the USA and Canada.
- The angled front, narrow-front grille, raised armrest and frameless sash create an ergonomic work environment.
- Unique front grill designed to provide the maximum product and personnel protection.
- Single-piece stainless-steel work tray and front grille, lower drain pan with angled side, and single-piece work zone liner eliminate joints for superior cleanability.
- ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles are better than HEPA filters. ULPA filters last as long as conventional HEPA filters and have similar replacement costs.
- ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all powder coated surfaces eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
- Reliable rocker switches and Minihelic® pressure gauge.
- Lowest height profile of any benchtop biological safety cabinet for the North American market.
- Dual-wall construction surrounds the work zone with negative pressure plenums for maximum safety.