The Esco Labculture Plus® microbiological safety cabinet (D-Series) provides operator, product and environmental protection against Biosafety Levels 1, 2 and 3.
This cabinet can be used for handling Biosafety Level 4, provided that the operator wears positive pressure suit.of inflow grille blocking by operator's arms.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- The industry’s premier Green Microbiological Safety Cabinet solution.
- HPA (Health Protection Agency, Porton Down, UK) certified to EN 12469.
- New EC Fan Technology provides superior airflow stability and reduces operating costs.
- Dual fan design to enhance safety. If one fan fails, minimal protection is still maintained with only one fan running.
- Ergonomically angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Fully closable, motorized sash provides an airtight seal for better safety when cabinet is inoperative overnight.
- Frameless, shatterproof sash is easier to clean, offers larger, unobstructed viewing area.
- Transparent glass sides provide a comfortable work environment.
- New energy-efficient electronically ballasted instant start T5 lighting.
- Esco next-generation Sentinel™ microprocessor supervises all cabinet functions.
- A large easy-to-read digital display and ergonomically sized touchpad controls improve user interface.
- Unique Dynamic Chamber™ plenum with angled filter delivers superb airflow uniformity.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds contaminated positive pressure plenum; no fabric bags are used.
- Multi-piece work surface removal simplifies cleaning.
- Raised armrest maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Esco ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Dual, long-life ULPA (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) filters for supply and exhaust airflow.
- Independent exhaust sensor mounted exterior to work area.
- Single piece radius corner back wall construction.
- Improved lighting is brighter, more uniform and reduces glare.
- Optional UV lamp operates on programmable timer.
- HPV-compliant and approved for safe decontamination using BIOQUELL and STERIS technologies.
- The front sash is motorized for convenient one-hand operation. The sash control is mounted on the front control panel.
- Integrated sash proximity contacts sense proper sash position, serve as an interlock for the UV lamp, and activate an alarm if the sash is improperly positioned.
- When fully lowered the sash seals automatically against a closed-cell peripheral gasket to isolate the interior and prevent escape of contaminants during decontamination.