Laboratory operations involving weighing, mixing and dispensing hazardous or nuisance powders can now be performed safely and economically with the Esco Powdermax 1 Powder Weighing Balance Enclosure. The enclosure’s unique design maintains balance stability to 4 decimal places without compromising containment.
Designed specifically for powder containment applications, the Powdermax Enclosure employs carefully directed inward airflow at the face of the enclosure to protect the operator from exposure to hazardous powders or potent pharmaceutical compounds. The aerodynamically designed enclosure reduces airflow turbulence for maximum containment while minimizing the effect that air drafts may have on sensitive weighing balances. The enclosure design exceeds the containment requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE 110 as proven by independent type testing. All exhaust air is HEPA-filtered, removing virtually all particulate matter, before recirculation to the laboratory.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- Chemical and abrasion resistant removable phenolic worktop
- Isocide™ antimicrobial coated structure eliminates 99.9% of bacterial presence on external surfaces within 24 hours
- A fully configurable Sentinel™ microprocessor control with audible and visual alarms for unsafe conditions
- 2 (two) provisions for electrical wiring at the back to easily connect any apparatus to a power supply from inside the main chamber
- Built-in 5000k warm white fluorescent lighting
- Optional transparent acrylic back-wall, ideal for classrooms and educational demonstrations
- Optional mobile cart for placement of Powdermax™ 1. It has foldable trays to accomodate storage of large equipments