Esco Lexicon® Ultra Low Temperature Up-Right Freezer are design to provide a reliable cooling system to store important samples in an ultra low temperature environment, it's made from the world's most reliable components and materials. It uses a high quality Bristol compressors in a unique cascade system with very low pressure and completely sealed cooling system. Combining an advance cooling system as well as unique door sealing system, Esco Lexicon® Ultra Low Temperature Up-Right Freezer provide outstanding performance in terms of safety, reliability, accuracy and user-friendly operation.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- Durable compressors and hermetically sealed cooling system.
- Insulated inner doors minimized cold air loss.
- Fast cooling down ensured by effi cient evaporator with maximum contact with walls.
- 130mm Polyurethane foamed insulation.
- Heavy-duty casters with built in adjustable stands.
- Round corners provide easy cleaning.
- 3 Built-in access ports.
- User-friendly interface and eye level control panel provide easy operation.
- Easy to clean condenser filter (Pic. 2).
- Pressure equalization port allows easy access to cabinet after door closing.
- Low noise level fans and compressors (50dB).
- Heated door seals (hot gas) prevents ice to build up.
- Door length handle for easy opening at any height.