The Esco VIVA® Dual Access Animal Containment Workstation is a modified laminar flow clean bench with unique air-balancing properties to provide personnel and product protection during animal handling procedures. Based on caster wheels, this highly maneuverable cabinet features the Sentinel™ microprocessor and 2 Minihelic® pressure gauges for easy air-flow monitoring and control.
To ensure maximum efficiency and flexibility during operations, the Esco VIVA® adopts an open access concept that is designed for cage changing operations. The large 14" work access opening enables ease of insertion and removal of cages from the work zone, while the electrically adjustable height and ergonomically sloped sash delivers maximum user comfort.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- Operator, product and environmental protection achieved via unique airflow balancing technology that prevents hazardous allergens from escaping the work zone and external contaminated air from entering the work zone.
- Downflow ULPA filter supplies ISO Class 3* air cleanliness within work zone as per ISO 14644.1 (* equivalent to Class 1 as per the US Federal Standard 209E and 100 times cleaner than the usual Fed Class 100 classification for cabinets offered by the competition).
- Minipleat separatorless H13 HEPA / U15 ULPA filter technology , operating at the typical efficiency of >99.999% at MPPS, 0.3 and 0.12 microns provides better operator, product and environmental protection than conventional HEPA filters.
- Esco Sentinel™ Microprocessor allows the operator to easily access and control all cabinet functions on the LCD screen. Audible and visual alarms alert the operator to unsafe sash position and low airflow (detected by our proprietary airflow sensing technology).
- Two eye-level Minihelic® pressure gauges monitor the gross airflow changes across each blower system to indicate the amount of airflow disturbance.
- Esco Isocide™ antimicrobial powder coating prevents surface bacterial growth and enhances operator safety.
- Downwards recessed air grills prevent items placed on the work zone from blocking airflow and causing possible loss of airflow containment.