Esco is an industry leader in the development of professional quality laminar flow clean benches. With tens of thousands sold throughout the life sciences market worldwide, Esco continues to reinforce its reputation for dependability by providing reliable protection for samples and work processes in a multitude of applications.
PDF Dosyasını İndir
- OptiMair Series Clean Benches are useful for mycology, food microbiology, plant and mammalian cell culture, clinical pharmacy and hospital protocols, cleanrooms, semiconductor assembly, pharmaceutical, aerospace and medical devices industries, where product protection is required.
- The backward curved wheel with external rotor motor delivers class-leading energy efficiency for lower operating costs.
- An additional disposable pre-filter traps large particles in the inflow air prior to reaching the main filter, protecting against damage and prolonging filter life.
- All Esco products are manufactured for the most demanding laboratory applications. All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life. The main body of the clean bench is constructed of industrial-grade electrogalvanized steel.
- One piece formed stainless steel work surface with a curved front edge is designed for maximum operator comfort.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start.
- Esco Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test methods specified in EN12469.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- Esco Laminar Flow Clean Benches are covered by a 3 year warranty, excluding consumable parts and accessories. Contact your local sales representative for specific warranty details.