Features & Benefits
- Controlled shear stress/shear rate operation makes it easy to study material behavior from initial yield to flow curve response (1 to 6000 sec-1)
- Rugged design means years of trouble-free operation
- Rapid spindle attachment: easy to clean; saves time
- User friendly keypad for simple stand-alone operation
- PC interface for user defined remote control operation. One mouse click will initiate a single or multi-step test.
- More for your money - comparable to instruments costing much more
- Available in coaxial cylinder, vane spindle, cone-plate or plate-plate geometry to suit most any application
- Variety of sample temperature control options: circulating temperature bath, Peltier plate or electronic heating
The Brookfield R/S Rheometer can be supplied with coaxial cylinder, cone/plate or plate/plate measurement geometry.
PDF Dosyasını İndir