Now it's improved with a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob. Quickly select any one of 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models). This new direct-drive design means extremely quiet operation and greater versatility. The new Universal Power Supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
- Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Traditional Brookfield quality
Easy speed control with convenient adjustable knob
Learn About Viscosity
Need help? Our Education section may be just the thing to clarify unfamiliar terms and help start you on your way to a better understanding of viscosity. Learn about viscosity and rheological relationships, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, and how a Brookfield instrument can help your production process and much more.
Help Me Choose
PDF Dosyasını İndir
Having difficulties determining what instrument is best for you? Try our Help Me Choose
section for guidance on the model selection process, spindle construction considerations, and other useful information to help you make an informed decision on the best instrument for your application.